As the month of August draws to a close, most of us are settling back into the school year routine. Now that school supplies are purchased, sports schedules are finalized and classes are officially back in session, it’s time to focus on keeping the family nurished and balanced for the year!
Balance Bar is partnering with Itzy Ritzy to bring you these helpful suggestions for nutritious on-the-go snacks:
- Are weekdays jam-packed? Schedule half an hour on Sundays to prep fresh fruits and veggies for the week. Make it an activity the whole family can help with! Pack apple slices, carrots, and other wholesome treats in reusable Itzy Ritzy Snack Bags.
- Plan ahead: make a lunch menu with your kids a week in advance. Talk them through healthy options and help them make good choices.
- Swap candy bars for Balance Bar Minis. Each bar is full of vitamins and balanced 40-30-30 nutrition at only 100 calories! With flavors like Double Chocolate Brownie and Cookie Dough, they’ll gladly make the switch.
- Lead by example. Pack better snacks for them AND for you. You’ll be glad you did!
- Encourage your kids to drink more water by sending along lemon or orange slices in a colorful, fun Itzy Ritzy bag.
Ready to get started? Now through September 2nd, save 20% on Itzy Ritzy Reusable Snack Bags when you purchase Balance Bars on soap.com! Use the code ITZYRITZYBB to save. Bonus tip: Balance Bars are on sale, too!